The attention of readers poses a great challenge to keep. Thus, creating attention-grabbing graphic images is a vital responsibility needed on a virtual assistant. Tv storyboard has been widely use by a virtual assistant who works with graphics.
Three things to consider in a design:
1. Consistency to the content – an image or graphic design must remain true to what the writer is trying to showcase as this will also represent the creativity of the content. For example, Contents about the top places to visit in the Philippines must have images which present iconic locations that will convince the readers that these are indeed places worthy of visiting.
2. Keep the humor – memes has also become a popular choice in graphic designing provided that it remains centric to the topic or theme as it serves as an ice-breaker while still keeping the reader’s attention. Old Spice is an example of a product that takes advantages of memes to promote their brand while keeping the humor intact.
3. Animation – A better way of showcasing an image is by animating them. Creating short clip animation will also entice readers at it gives life to an image and sometimes even enhances the message delivered. Even the search engine giant, Google, uses animated doodles to add flavor to their search engine page as well as commemorate a certain event.
Two popular tools:
1. Adobe Photoshop – one that is being used by beginners and professional designers alike as it has a very wide range of creativity tools from photo enhancing, typography, and even animation.
2. Canva.com – is a web-based graphics designing tool which is very handy and easy to use as it contains ready to use templates which can create a professional output.
It is important to note that in creating any graphic design, it is always best to make sure that it is either original or that the original owner is acknowledged properly to prevent annhy copyright issues.
It is also understandable that creativity is not innate to everyone and is different amongst people, so do not be intimidated when there are others which appear to have talent on graphic designing as the main ingredient to every skill is practice and finding the right mentor and inspiration to hone it.
One can find Inspiration in almost all places, from simple things like checking the latest trend online or in the news to hiking and experiencing natures wonders to simply interacting with other graphic designers and learning from their styles.
As the artist of the book cover for “The little prince,” Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, said: “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
Therefore, whether the person is a professional graphic artist or is beginning on the craft, he or she can be able to stand out as a virtual assistant by keeping the three mentioned design considerations in mind and by using one or either two popular graphic designing tools that are available in the market today. Get the best and popular graphic designing tools for your projects to help you producing great output.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/9935830