We are the best in the business when it comes to luxury taxi service Melbourne. Our drivers are efficient and friendly, and will be there for you whenever you need us!
Pinpoint your pickup location.
It’s best to pinpoint your pickup location by giving us a landmark. We have a database of popular landmarks and addresses, so you can be confident that we’ll be able to find you.
The key is to avoid giving details that could change or get outdated (like an address or street name), and always use landmarks instead. For example: “I’m at the intersection of Folsom and 4th in San Francisco.” Also, try to avoid GPS coordinates if possible; they’re not always accurate enough for our purposes!
Communicate your pickup time.
- Call or text us to let us know when you need a ride.
- Provide the pickup location and contact information when you book your taxi with us, including:
- Where exactly you are going. This can be helpful if we have to find a street address or landmark for you that isn’t immediately obvious.
- Your name, phone number, and other pertinent information so we can contact you about your trip status if necessary.
- If there’s any delay in your arrival time (more than 15 minutes), let us know so we can plan accordingly! We’ll make sure our driver knows he has extra time available if needed and will wait as long as it takes before moving on to other clients who may be waiting for their transportation needs too!
Arrive at the pickup location on time.
Arrive at the pickup location on time.
If you’re running late, call your driver to let them know that you’re going to be late and ask how long they expect to wait for you. If the driver says it’s okay for you to be more than 15 minutes late, then let them know which side of the street or place where they can pick up passengers (if there is one) so they can see when you arrive. It’s also polite to call again when it’s time for pickup because some drivers like it if their passengers acknowledge their value by being ready on time or even a little early.
If you have changed plans and cannot make it at all, cancel immediately by calling your driver directly (#4).
Provide accurate instructions to dispatch regarding such things as traffic, delays and detours.
To make sure your driver is prepared for the journey, it’s important to provide accurate instructions to dispatch regarding such things as traffic, delays and detours. For example, if you are traveling from San Diego to Los Angeles and there is an accident on I-5 that blocks two lanes in each direction (one of which was already backed up due to construction), it’s critical that you let dispatch know this information before they send a driver. This way they can call drivers off the freeway route until it clears up or find another route altogether.
In addition, if there are any changes in plans or destinations during the trip (i.e., going somewhere else first), make sure dispatch has this information so that they can alert the driver accordingly before he/she arrives at your location.
Provide accurate instructions to the driver regarding drop-off locations.
- Provide accurate instructions to the driver regarding drop-off locations.
- Always make sure to give them the exact address, name of location, cross street and building number. If you are unsure of what building you’re going into, ask your hotel front desk or concierge for assistance.
- It’s also important that you provide an accurate suite number if applicable (if there are multiple floors within a single building).
- Finally be sure that all room numbers at this location are fully spelled out with no abbreviations, since sometimes numbers can have multiple meanings depending on context (e.g., “8A” could mean “the eighth floor apartment” instead of just “apartment eight”).
Make sure the proper fare is paid when you arrive at a destination.
To ensure that you and your passengers arrive at their destinations safely, it is important for you to be prepared with the proper fare. Take the time before your trip to ensure that:
- You have enough money in your wallet or purse to pay the driver.
- You have enough change on hand if paying by cash or credit card.
- You have enough time to pay the driver once reaching your destination. Make sure this doesn’t happen while driving!
- If using an app-based service (like Uber), make sure there are no additional charges associated with using that app—and make sure that those charges are clearly communicated up front, so there are no surprises when they appear on your bill later on!
Our drivers are efficient and friendly, and will be there for you whenever you need us!
Our drivers are experienced, professional and courteous. They have received training in customer service and will be there for you whenever you need us! We take pride in being prompt, clean-cut professionals who are available 24/7. Our drivers’ records are clean, so when you get into their vehicle, you can be assured that your safety has been taken care of as well.
All in all, our drivers are efficient and friendly, and will be there for you whenever you need us!